Thursday, February 20, 2014

Books Read, Week of 2/10/14

Three books completed last week:

I've been looking through Mark Bittman's Food Matters for awhile, and finally decided to compile a list of recipes I'd like to try, and then call it "read." (The first half of the book explains why and how we can and should start eating more consciously and responsibly; the second half is the practical application of the book, with lots of wonderful recipes.)

Reading more poetry is one of my goals for 2014. I started with this book of love poems in honor of February holidays: Valentine's Day, of course, and our anniversary. This book was a wedding gift.

Felix and I finished the first Humphrey book! I had a feeling he'd love these, and indeed, when we finished the last chapter, he suggested, "Let's start the next one now!"

No comments: