Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Books on My Nightstand, 2/10/14

I'm ambitious this week. I've been looking forward to so many of these! I know I will finish at least two of them, but I'd like to get through a third, and start some of those other goodies.

I read Eleanor & Park last fall before meeting Rainbow Rowell; she's coming again later this month, so now I'm re-reading it by listening to the audiobook, which won an Odyssey Award honor this year. You can read Rowell's comments about it here.

And look at those other lovelies: Life of Pi (a re-read for me; Skye is reading it in school, and I want to discuss with her), Persuasion (this will conclude my reading of Austen's six major novels), Few Eggs and No Oranges (gorgeous Persephone edition), Daily Rituals (about artists' creative routines), and Fangirl (hopefully before Rowell's visit). Their color schemes all look beautiful together, too, don't they?

Time for some reading....

No comments: