Monday, March 03, 2014

Books Read, Week of 2/24/14

I had a great week of reading! Most exciting thing was meeting Rainbow Rowell at some library events. In anticipation of her visit, I re-read Eleanor & Park via the audiobook, and also read Fangirl. Two great books! One fantastic author! (I'll write more about her later.)

I also finished up my re-read of Life of Pi. I think I liked it even better the second time. Maybe that's because I loved discussing it with Skye, who read it for her English class; they watched the movie, too. I got it from the library and we both watched it together this weekend.

Felix and I finished up Cinderella Smith, one of this year's Maud Hart Lovelace nominees. If we get him through one more, he'll be eligible to vote later this month!

And I loved Daily Rituals: How Artists Work so much that I bought myself a copy on the last day of my birth month. I expect it will be a book I'll enjoy peeking into every now and then.

No comments: